The Family Relay is above all a family experience to be shared together by all in your team and family. It is an experience and initiation to triathlon.
All participating will get a finisher medal but no results or classification will be taken or posted as we believe this is a moment to enjoy and celebrate regardless of your performance and finishing place.
Swimmer must have:
Swim suit and/or your speedos/bathing suit
Biker must have:
Certified helmet to ride
shorts, t-shirt or any other clothes you wish to wear while cycling
Sunglasses (not mandatory but we recommend them, to protect you from any harm that may come to your eyes)
- shorts and t-shirt or any other clothes you wish to wear while running
- Tennis shoes
- Sunglasses (not mandatory but we recommend to protect you from any harm that may come to your eyes)
Participation kit from the organization:
- Tattoos (your racing number, all participating must put it on)
- Swim cap (for the swimmer only)
Finisher medal to all in your team once you cross the finish line
Please check-in at the Challenge Lisboa Race Office located at the Race Village to pick-up your race kit
Crossing the finish line:
We at Challenge Lisboa and Challenge Family encourage teams and family members to share this moment together and cross the finish line together. All family members may do the last segment together (the run) or join the team to cross the finish line at the start of the finish line lane located at the event Race Village
See you at the finish line!
|Until February 14th, 2019||€ 30|
|February 15th, 2019 – May 15th, 2019*||€ 35|
* Registrations between the 6th and the 15th of May won’t have personalized transition plates